Skip to main content

Masjid Terapung Likas

Assalamualaikum :)

Photo by Rasyid Kasman

This picture is sooo pretty. Taken by my beloved friend. This is the view of Masjid Terapung Likas. My friend works in Kudat, Sabah. Now, he is in Kota Kinabalu for his radiotherapy treatment. He will be in KK for about 3 weeks.

In this early January, he undergoes an operation to remove tumor. After the surgery, he have to come to hospital everyday for radiotherapy treatment.

I hope he is always positive and strong. Cause everybody gives him support and good vibes to cheer up his day lately.

Of course, in that condition, nothing much he can do while in KK. If I can go to him, I will accompany him. But, I am so sorry I can't do that.

If you read this, my beloved friend. Please know that I will always be here to accompany you as much as I could. And I pray that your family also can go visit you in KK. So that, you will be happy.

InsyaAllah

Till then,
Wassalam
Sincerely,
Love