Skip to main content

Sesi Mengenali Ahli Blogger

Assalamualaikum :)



Biodata

I will tell you a bit about myself. I am Syafiqa. Was born in 1991. I started blogging since my first year in University, when I was 19 years old. Since I met Dr Fatin Liyana's blog, I begin to love blogging. Whenever I feel depressed during my university life, I will blog :) Kalau baca entry entry lama saya 3, 4 tahun lepas mostly tentang kehidupan dekat U lah. Gaya penulisan pun agak tidak matang.

After I finish my study in 2013, terus dapat kerja and pada masa yang sama laptop rosak. Since laptop rosak, memang totally tinggalkan blog ni. Sampailah awal tahun 2015, dah dapat balik laptop terus aktif sikitlah. Haha. Tu pun bila saya rajin :)

Then, sekarang, I begin to hate Fb and other my social media account. So, I think I wanna active blogging again. So yeah, here I am. My blogwalking mode grew bigger day by day.

Impian terhadap blog ini

I don't know. I just love to write something, to share. Since I have little number of friends that I know here, saya rasa maybe takde yang akan terasa hati bila saya cakap/share sesuatu yang mungkin akan melukakan hati mereka. Here, I become myself :)

I hope, I can share a lot of useful information/tips & get to know more new people here. Jauh perjalanan, luas pandangan kan :) Everyone have their own uniqueness.

And, this blog is where I keep my sweet memories and stories.

Ajak blogger lain

Jaga jaga, nanti kite nak blogwalking and suruh awak awak join ea ;)

Contact

+60179694817 

This is not my personal number :) I guess it's okay to put it here. Cik Nabila can add this number if you have create the whatsapp group ;)

I am active on Twitter @syafiqanurul17 

Yang lain takyahla haha.

So, that's all from me. Feel free to leave your URL blog in the comment box. I would love to visit to your site!

Wassalam.