31 December 2018

Welcoming my favourite month of the year!

Assalamualaikum and hi! 😊

Welcoming my fav month of the year with loving arms ❤️ I usually become very excited on this date in every year because tomorrow is January 1. Heee. It's my birth month!

My only hope for 2019 is definitely the year of less-drama, no excuses. I wish to help a lot of people in 2019 as much as I could. I wish to build strong client database in 2019. I wish I could find my business partner in 2019. I wish I could qualified for free trip this year, bring along my family too ❤️

It's my dream in 2019. I begin to like number 1 & 9.

Me and husband both 1991
Get married on 1 September
Expecting a baby in July 2019

May 2019 become your glorious year too. Let us strive for it ❤️💪

Oh ya. I plan to frequently updating my blog in the year 2019. Making this blog as my online diaries. Making this blog as the place where I could express my story, feeling, job, experience, life, travel, and many more.

Because other social media nowadays are filled with negativity. Too much negativity can ruin our mental health. Be positive always.

Much love ❤️
Happy New Year all!

Wassalam.


1 comment:

  1. selamat tahun baru.. smoga dimurahkan rezeki dan sihat sentiasa..
    happy2 selalu ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading