22 September 2014

Jenn's Favourite Time: Off Day

Assalamualaikum :)

Every Monday is my off day. I rarely have time for myself during working day. I considered the days as hectic days. Every working days are my hectic days.

But still. I love my current job. I got to know many new things about cats, common disease, virus breakouts within cats.

You know, i love cats very much. And now, I've learnt a lot about cats especially about how to take care of their wellness. Do's and donts.

Today, is definitely my rest day! I got time for myself, doing silly things, lying on my beds until lunch hour, have a looooong nice shower. To me, mandi is not just mandi. Having shower or taking bath definitely reenergize our body. That's why I can spent more than half an hour in the bathroom, to reenergize myself.

Plus, the goood smell of shower cream wuu. I choose fruit based shower foam because I love the scent. I feel relieve. Forget all my problems for a while.

I only had my breakfast, lunch and dinner at 3 pm. Haha. Btw, siapa pernah pergi makan kat Homst Kitchen? Muslim Chinese Cuisine? The salted egg soft shell crab was so umpphh. Alhamdulillah. Di Malaysia, tiada masalah kebuluran bahkan adakalanya berlaku pembaziran. Oleh itu, hargailah apa sahaja yang ada sekarang, syukur. Jangan dustakan nikmat Tuhan.

Orang Bangi, boleh pergi Bangi Gateaway. Makan kat Homst Kitchen. Sila sila. Boleh window shopping sekali deh.

So,

Disebabkan ada banyak masa untuk diri sendiri hari ini, saya telah mengorek kotak lama dimana saya telah menjumpai buku buku comel ini.


I have a kind of habit dimana saya suka membeli buku nota comel setiap kali terjumpa buku nota comel tanpa mempedulikan bajet yg telah di plan seawal bulan after dapat gaji. Lepas beli simpan kononnya nak guna untuk masa akan datang. 

Nah. Sudah tiba masa akan datang itu, iaitu hari ini. Haha. Akan ku gendong ia di dalam bag dan gunakan ia sehingga lunyai.

Siapa ada habit seperti saya?

Sincerely,
Jenn

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading